RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve.... and my goodness, I can't remember the last time I was so excited about the festive season ... amazing what having a small child in the house can do.

Today Tara and I made some Christmas cookies, with the intention of supplying Santa with some snacks for his big journey tonight. The recipe stated the mix would make about 40 cookies... in the end, we have 18 ..... dough was eaten, biscuits were broken and dough was all over the floor! Being only 2 1/2, she is still a little unsure of having the jolly man in the red suit visit our house, but was happy to choose two Christmas trees and place them on the special Santa plate, along with a beer.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art