RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Love Bug's Photo Show Off

The world of 365 introduced me to the fabulous Amy - who has set the challenge this week in her blog's 'Photo Show Off'- selfies. Here are my submissions:







love.bug.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't even explain to you how much I love your work! (And your blog!!)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness..... I looooove YOUR work and your blog!! Thank you so much Amy - it means a whole lot that you have said that! :D

Unknown said...

Of course I picked yours for the show off!! Here's the link: http://www.love-bug-blog.com/2011/12/photo-show-off-ornaments.html

Pete said...

This iis a great blog

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art