RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Welcome to Rebecca Doyle Photography

I've decided to ignore my Gen-X tendencies and embrace the world of blogging ....... and I'd like to welcome you to 'Rebecca Doyle Photography'.

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .. and I look forward to continuing to explore the world through my lens.

Rebecca

3 comments:

Lina Thomlinson said...

Welcome to the addictive world of blogging! What a lovely design you've come up with. Very elegant.

Sheri said...

Welcome to the bloggy world Rebecca! It seems to be a wonderful way to connect with a lot of people. I love the revolving photos at the top. Wishing you the very best as you follow your passion and dreams.

Steve Bennett said...

Oh such a pretty site. I will look forward to following.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art