RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

What tops your Christmas tree?

This weekend we put up our Christmas tree (the first we have had in 10 years!) ...... and today, after much searching, we found a star to adorn the top.

..... I love the magic of Christmas....

Tell me - what do you put on the top of your Christmas tree? Star? Angel?

2 comments:

Steve Bennett said...

I see you have employed an Angel to place your star. :)

Unknown said...

That's what I like to think too Steve!! :D

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art