RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

{Campbell family} - sneak peek

I had a fabulous morning yesterday exploring and running around the park in the warm Canberra sunshine, with the gorgeous Campbell family, for some fun family shots as they welcome brand new little Ferghus into the world.

Fortunately wearing my comfy shoes, I chased and followed beautiful Seumas ... there was bubble blowing, duck hunting, Wiggles singing, swing swinging, and at one stage he was a monkey in a tree and I had an elephant sticker on my head.....

Thank you Moira & Callum for a fun session with you and your boys ... please enjoy this sneak peek of your photos.


They are a beautiful family aren't they! And check out this little bundle of fun....




At the start of the session, in an effort to get Seumas in nice & close for the photos, we had him kissing his little brother Ferghus .... and then everytime he would come near Ferghus, sweet Seumas kept puckering up and covering Ferghus with kisses. Needless to say, I ended up with a few photos of the top of Seumas's head :)




And here is the beautiful little man Ferghus .....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art