RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Chocolate banana cake

I was inspired by a recent posting by a 365-er friend, of a quick & easy chocolate banana cake .... and with a Public Holiday here in Canberra today, Tara and I thoroughly enjoyed the no work/childcare day and instead smooshed bananas, ate the chocolate designated for the cake, and eventually whipped up two cakes (she wanted a "small one for Tara").


and
 then, she {snapped}

1 comments:

Carmen and Rachelle said...

Love the photos. And the cakes look amazing! Made me hungry! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art