RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Let's Do 52 - {9/52} - Crimson Lips

I thought for a quite a while about the theme for the 'Let's Do 52' weekly photo challenge - 'Framed'. What did I want 'framed? What did I want to do the 'framing'?

I love my curly hair. Agreed, on somedays its proneness to frizziness can be exasperating, but at the end of the day I love it.

I wish I had the courage to walk around with bright crimson lips. So for a photo challenge, I can don the red lipstick and hope that soon I can walk out the door with it on too.

Pin It

52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE
Photobucketand
 then, she {snapped}

7 comments:

Lina Thomlinson said...

I like that you didn't go with the obvious of framing yourself with, say, an actual frame. Instead you got creative and used your lovely locks perfectly. I'm not brave enough either for bright lipstick but agree that it's fun to play around for photo shoots.

Unknown said...

beautiful! love the lipstick too! i think you can totally pull it off!!

Unknown said...

Ahhh!! Thanks lovely ladies!!

Miss Sourkraut - it's funny, the instant I saw the theme I knew there was going to be an abundance of photos of cutesy-wutesy children holding up photo frames! .... so I stuck myself in the photo instead! Ha! :D
I feel that if I walked out the door with bright red lippy on EVERYONE would be staring at me! Cars driving off the road and all that!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Well done- love the red lips.

Unknown said...

So pretty and you should TOTALLY leave the house like that! ;)

Anonymous said...

This image is really beautiful. I would do anything for curly hair! Mine is straight as a stick. The lipstick looks good on you...just take a leap and wear it...you'll be glad you did!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all your great comments :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art