RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

A package deal - Wordless Wednesday #7 & 'Let's Do 52' - {10-52}

Pin It

Linking up with:
and then, she {snapped}The Paper MamaLive and Love...Out LoudNapTime MomTogScattered Horizons Photobucket

And I will need to add some words......
This week's theme for 'Let's Do 52' is 'Monochrome tones', with an alternate theme choice of 'The Perfect Pair' ...... thought I would cover both this week :)

My husband and I sharing a cup of coffee .......
I love this so much.....
.... and we are making more of an effort to try and sit down in our hectic days and 'catch up'. And I guess it sounds a little silly to say that we are trying to make time for that - but it is amazing with all that keeps us busy, particularly our little girl, that simple pleasures like this often get overlooked
52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

6 comments:

Molly said...

And now I want coffee... and cake

Mollyxxx

Camera Mum said...

Love this!

Anonymous said...

Love that shot.

Unknown said...

Lovely depth of field and creamy tones. Thank you for sharing! I have a link up called Tones on Tuesday that I would love if you joined.

Unknown said...

wow! another really awesome photo! makes me want to get my french press out in the morning and relax while sipping a fresh cup!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Emily! I have visited your site and linked up - thanks for the tip :) Love your photos!

Thanks Tish! Mmmm.... now I can almost smell the coffee goodness :)

Thanks all - I appreciate your comments :D

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art