RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

ANZAC Day

A few months before my grandfather passed away two years ago he handed me his service medals, asking me to take care of them for him. Yesterday, on ANZAC Day, we remembered all Australians who served and died in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations. After watching the National Parade I proudly showed these medals to Tara. Lest we forget.
the long road

9 comments:

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Such treasures. I know you will take good care of them. Lovely captures.

tiarastantrums said...

how wonderful that you have these from your grandfather!

Gina Kleinworth said...

What amazing treasures!!!!! How nice that you have them.

Gerty said...

What precious photosand what a priceless gift!

Amarie said...

What a lovely remembrance!

Unknown said...

Oh! What a special treasure to have. I am so sorry for your loss. Beautiful way to remember and honor him.

Mona's Picturesque said...

Hi Rebecca! Love these shots! those little fingers trying the medals! Wonderful post.

Also wanted to thank you for your kindest words in my blog Rebecca! Thank you :)

Unknown said...

oh that's so wonderful. I think that's so great she can learn about her grandad with these!

Anonymous said...

Keeр on working, great job!
Feel free to surf my blog post :: read more

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art