RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Let's Do 52 - {14/52} - Morning......

Week 14 of the Paint the Moon's "Let's Do 52" challenge - the theme: "Give me a drink!"

Morning sunshine.....
Morning coffee......

Good morning to you :)


52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

Linking up with:
and
 then, she {snapped}Live and Love...Out Loud

7 comments:

Susan said...

Yes, I feel this way each morning I wake up!! Great shot...

Kara @ June & Bear said...

love your perspective on this and the light and airy feel to it. lovely.

Simona Nielsen said...

Love it - the light and setup! And this could be me. No morning without a quiet cup of coffee :-)

Krista Lund said...

i really like your composition and processing.

Aiketa said...

Good morning! Or maybe goodnight better (it's already night here in Barcelona now).

I really like your picture.

I'm visiting from The Simple Things.
Regards from Barcelona.

Jennifer said...

Love the warmth! Great picture.
~Jennifer

L. said...

Beautiful--I really love how you processed this shot! :D

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art