RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Her birthday!

We recently had a pink-filled birthday weekend of fun at our home, celebrating my little girl's 3rd birthday.
And it was oh so Pinkalicious. Pink balloons. Pink tissue paper pom-poms (I channeled a bit of Martha Stewart craft action). Pink cake. Pink cupcakes. Pink serviettes. Pink biscuits. Pink drink. A bit of pink heaven, right there in our house. There was excited running up and down the house all weekend, Grandparents visiting from interstate, and thus to Tara's delight she had her pick of family to assign all the tasks of playing with her, bathing her, dressing her, getting her drinks - she was in her element & I got a small reprieve! It was lovely to have just a small gathering to celebrate a day special to her, and so very special for my husband and I too.

Birthday morning she awoke with the excited exclamation of "I'm three! I'm three!", and asked me a few times during the day if it was still her birthday. The day after her birthday she woke up and tentatively asked if she was still three. On positive confirmation there was an excited hand to her mouth and a bit of three year old jumping around. Shame I don't wake with the same excitement when I realise my age each morning. (Groan, slowly wake, stumble along from bedroom to bathroom, creaking joints, shower, breakfast, coffee...... "Oh, I'm that age! Now I remember why I feel like this!").

Here are some pictures I'd love to share with you all. Happy Birthday to the little girl that I love so very much.




and
 then, she {snapped}

3 comments:

Amarie said...

How, oh sweet! (LOVE that cupcake stand!)

rebecca said...

Awe, love it Rebecca! All the pink and the way you captured the details of her sweet party. Thanks for sharing with us! :)

Anonymous said...

your daughter is gorgeous. I love her sexy little feet. could I borrow her and suck her toes?

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art