RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Iolanthe

I have been lucky enough to take some photos recently for a local production of Gilbert & Sullivan's 'Iolanthe', presented by the Queanbeyan Players. In what was a step outside my usual genre, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed theatre photography and am looking forward to my next opportunity already. The cast and crew were just delightful to deal with - making this job so much easier and definitely lots of fun. Last night, I went to a full performance, and absolutely loved it. The movement and colours were a treat for the eyes, and many a time I found myself tapping my toes to the Gilbert & Sullivan tunes. The performance was fun and full of animation and character. 'Iolanthe' is also quite comical and the cast pulled off this component wonderfully well. I'd like to share with you some of the images taken during the dress rehearsal, to help promote the production.


And here is a promo video I put together, to showcase some additional images.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bec! I nominated you...go check this out: Nomination

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art