RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Strawberries and four pom-poms

After being cooped up inside for a week and half, with freezing cold temperatures outside and a very sick little girl inside, l'il T and I were up for some fun outdoors. Last week we ventured to a beautiful local nursery to buy some strawberry plants for the backyard, hung out in a cafe and took a break to try on some crazy hats! We discovered a little boutique with a wide array of fluffy, furry hats, so we amused ourselves for a while being pandas, lions, chickens and dinosaurs.

Aaaah.... I love free entertainment with a three year old :)

Tara then plonked a pink beanie on that had four pom-poms ... because really, can you ever have too many pom-poms? Well, it looked so mighty cute that I bought it for her, and she has hardly taken it off since. Here we are enjoying some lovely wintery sun .....

You can find me on Instagram @canberrabec .... pop by and say hello ... I'd love to know who else is playing in the Instagram world.

Here is the wonderful new hat, and here is what happens when you lift a camera in front of a three year old and say "smile"!


Kitted out in her standard gardening tutu, little Miss in her new four pom-pom beanie helped me plant and water her brand new strawberry plants. We have put them in a pot outside her bedroom window, with a pinwheel to spin away and keep watch over them. The plan is for her to water and tend for the strawberry plants ..... I hope that is not too ambitious!

bits of splendor monday Photobucket Edited to add: Thanks to the super sweet Amy for featuring my shot on her gorgeous blog, Love Bug xx Photobucket

12 comments:

Sheri said...

That has to be the best gardening outfit I have ever seen! Wonderful pictures, adorable hat, squeezable girl and what looks like a lovely day with Mum. So glad that Miss T is feeling better. :)

Amarie said...

That second photo is the sweetest! Love the processing. :)

Unknown said...

oh Rebecca!! How FUN!! I love gardening with little man so much. Such fun time. I LOVE LOVE the photo you linked up on the Photo Show Off!! That sweet pouty face haha!! makes me laugh :)

Mock-Turtle said...

That first photo is lovely!

Courtney F said...

Oh, what sweet photos! I love the hat! Just precious!!! I saw your photo on Amy's link up this week. (http://www.love-bug-blog.com/) My blog is oursmallmoments.wordpress.com, I'd love it if you stopped by!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh my- way too adorable! I love seeing the images of cooler weather with as hot as it has been here. Helps remind me that it's only 4 more months before we finally cool down a little.

Charlotte said...

Great photographs! I love her hat! I wonder if they sell them to fit me?

Amy said...

Wow! These pictures are amazing! So beautiful.

April said...

So cute and amazing!

Mona's Picturesque said...

What a lovely post ♥ All those colors and cute little face on top! Just lovely :)

S said...

Nr. 2 is so cute. lOve the beanie too.

Anonymous said...

I visit every day some websites and websites to read content, except this weblog provides quality based posts.


Also visit my site: free air conditioning

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art