RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Hurry up Summer

I'm not a cold-weather person.

Give me warm breezes and sunshine any day. There is now 2 weeks of winter left, and I am counting down until I don't have to go outside wearing a scarf and jacket, with a pair of gloves handy. Sure, bundling up in comfy clothes with a warm bowl of soup has its comforts, and is something I enjoy. But bare shoulders, summer salads and chilled drinks is what I crave.

I have been working my way through some images on my computer (there are SO many, I kid you not), and have enjoyed editing some images taken during the warmer months of this year. This served two purposes ... helping me process some images that I have been meaning to get to, as well as letting me pretend for just a brief moment that there wasn't an icy wind blowing outside and the heating on inside. .....

To me, summer means warm breezes through the house, summer fruits, driving with car windows down in the evenings, eating icy-poles, walking barefoot in the grass, splashing in the water, children learning to ride bikes & scooters, short-sleeved t-shirts....... But, a picture is worth a thousands words, and my aim with all the photographs I take, is to tell a story..... so I'd love to share these pictures with you.

What does summer mean to you?







Linking up with

Photobucket the long road

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Wonderful post Rebecca. Your "Summer Dreamin" pictures are wonderful, as always! We have finally cooled down to a more comfortable 80(F). It felt like it took forever. We had an extremely hot summer this year. I'm dreaming of snuggly sweaters, cool walks outside and steaming bowls of soup. :)

Lesley said...

Gorgeous pictures as always Rebecca. So nice to see.

Amarie said...

Very nice photos! It has been a long, hot, grueling Summer here, and I can't wait for Autumn in another month. :)

Donna said...

We are counting the days until Summer is over here in Texas...I'm SO ready for the cooler temps!
Hang in there...Summer's coming!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Looking forward to some spring weather here too, coming in a couple of days looking at the forecast. Our winter days are quite delightful though. Summer means lots of pool time for the children, long and sometimes-too-hot days, sunset walks.
Love your everyday activity captures here.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art