RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

My day

Today was a quiet day.

My stomach wasn't being kind to me at all.
I lay in bed this morning mulling over all the things I could do at home, with a rare day to myself. My mental list of things I could tackle was rather large.

But for the first couple of hours I thought I would settle in bed and catch up on the previous evenings' Olympic events.

Eventually I slipped my feet out on the carpet and wandered out to the rest of the house to see what I could potter around and do. Ugh.... really didn't feel like doing much.

And then I did something that I actually struggle to recall when I previously enjoyed. I sat on the couch, a warm cup of peppermint tea to breath in and watched a DVD.

Yes.
I sat down and watched a movie.
A whole movie, without interruptions, without falling asleep. Just me and the t.v, and I think it has to be well over 12 months that I have done that! In fact, this movie was loaned to me a few months ago .... so I am indeed glad I finally got around to watching it.

What do you enjoy doing on your quiet days at home?

Photobucket

4 comments:

One Woman, Reinvented said...

Hi Rebecca -- I enjoyed reading about your day -- on my quiet days, I absolutely enjoy the quiet. No tv, no music, just a book or a blog hop uninterrupted by the (mostly happy) noise of family -- from Elise, your newest follower.

Gina Kleinworth said...

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope you are 100% soon!

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better!! By the way, I nominated you! Check it out HERE

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better by now!! You remind me of myself! I rarely sit down and watch tv, let alone a movie, but I do LOVE sipping at a piping hot cup of peppermint tea! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art