slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Happy Sunday



We had a happy Sunday, enjoying the sunshine that has arrived with the start of Spring....

.... she made me a birthday cake of dirt in the backyard and sung me a very unique version of "Happy Birthday" (it's not my birthday - but that didn't matter)....

I taught her how to roll a frisbee on the ground and we planted some flowers......


And today Tara taught me how to play a new app that I had installed on my iPad and did her own hair ..... this little girl of mine is growing up right before my eyes......


and
 then, she {snapped} Ni Hao YallPhotobucket

12 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art