RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Spring outdoor family session

Spring has arrived, the blossoms are out in full force and I am, for one, very glad to be saying goodbye to winter.

Yesterday we took advantage of the warming weather, and headed outdoors amongst the blooms for a family session full of fun, handstands and running around.

Thank you Sonya, Todd and the gorgeous little Logan for allowing me to take some photos for you - you all did a marvellous job and kept me smiling.

 
 

I love a session where the Mum is willing to get down on the ground, climb trees, poke her tongue out ... Sonya, you were a real trooper and made the session move along so well.

 
 
 

Photo sessions with young children never really go to plan .... well really.... who 'plans' what to do with an almost 4 year old boy!! Logan was full of beans and the undeniable sense of adventure that fills him with his wonderful spirit. If there were trees and poles nearby, they were to be climbed .... which sometimes meant you end up with a group shot with one member of the photo upside down! But hey - I'm all for monkeying around, so at one point of the session I up and started doing handstands with Logan :)


and
 then, she {snapped}

3 comments:

Christina at My Moment Captured said...

Beautiful shots and how inspiring to see some blooming spring trees! I love the playful photos where the little boy is hanging upside down.

Gina Kleinworth said...

What an adorable family!!! I love the light in these! Well done!

Mona's Picturesque said...

Gorgeous series of photos! They had the best photographer ♥
It's amazing to think that you're spring is about to begin and we are starting to experience fall :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art