RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

Saturday morning {Rebecca Doyle Photography}

My girl & I had a quiet morning at home, hung out in our PJs & danced.

She then pretended it was my birthday ( I was turning 4) & made a pretend cake ...


5 comments:

Kris said...

Gorgeous photo! Popping over from Simple Things

E.C. Montero said...

Beautiful image. I love the BW conversion!

Susan said...

Oh how sweet this one is. Love it!

rebecca said...

This is just adorable! Great shot Rebecca! Thanks for linking up with us this week. :)

Anonymous said...

So, what just іѕ aurawave anуhοw, and since then, thе securities іndustry, but the auraωave monetary ѵalue iѕ ѕolely
some $150 in number. Put meгely, it's a TENS painfulness allayer can assist the physical structure to dismission natural" painkillers" called endorphins, which heighten the opinion of health.
Here is my web blog : x10.mx

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art