RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

She likes jumping in muddy puddles

I will say, up front, this wasn't easy.

Mud, everywhere. On her clothes, in her hair.

But I did it! I let her get into the mud and I sat back and watched her have fun. This was definitely a lesson in 'letting go' for me.

Oozing between fingers and toes, stirring, piling up and singing as she went.
Making mud pies, jumping up and down like Peppa Pig in muddy puddles ... giggling as she went.

 She had a most fabulous time and this Mumma learnt to take a breath and just let it be.



 









In a previous guest post over at Capture That Kid! I explored some handy tips for taking photographs of children. Capturing them in a natural, un-posed way will make for great photos.

The advantage of taking photos whilst playing in the mud, finger painting etc is that they are also less likely to run away - which is usually one of the biggest challenges in trying to take photos of them.

These are wonderful keepsakes - so I encourage to let your children get down and dirty, and you stand back with a camera and clean towel!




8 comments:

Lina said...

Fantastic photos and great memories for the both of you, I'm sure! I love that she's able to play in the mud one day and dress up like a pretty princess other days. All part of the fun of being a girl!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lina!! I was glad I was *finally* able to enjoy sitting back and watching!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is too cute! Nature girl! ~ Fantastic shots! ^_^

Sarah said...

I would have had a hard time letting go, too. But I'm sure her happy little face must have made the cleanup worth it. Beautiful photos! I am so glad to have found your lovely blog!

En liten pause said...

Cute shots! Love them:)

rebecca said...

Love these photos Rebecca...you can just see how much fun she was having!! Precious!! :)

Laurie said...

Oh I am dreaming of spring when I will be able to play in the dirt also!! We have to make our own mud around here since it is so dry. Life is too short to stay clean all of the time;)

Mavrik Johnson said...

Nice photography. Really amazing snaps of that little girl. I liked it a lot. Digital clarity images are very much popular these days. We are using digital camera and smartphone to take photos and that also of good quality these days. I too enjoy all such activities in my daily life. Thanks for the above snaps. They are pretty good.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art