RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

'Return to the Forbidden Planet' - {Theatre Photography}

With a fun, energetic mixture of science fiction, Shakespeare and some good ol' rock n' roll tunes thrown in for good measure, Queanbeyan Players current production of 'Return to the Forbidden Planet' is a hit.

Trying to not obviously bop along in my seat, and keep my toe-tapping to a minimum did add an extra challenge to this photo session, but one I can say I confidently rose to, as I strapped my sparkling new 70-200m/f2.8 piece of glass on for its first ride.

I urge you to head along to The Q Theatre in Queanbeyan to bop along too ...




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art