RebeccaCROPPED
slide1class="active" /> slide2" /> slide3" /> slide4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> slide5" /> slide6" alt="slide6">" />

Welcome

I'm Rebecca, the girl behind the camera .... thank you for popping by to say hello.


Rebecca Doyle Photography - the art of capturing precious moments in time.......

{Let's Do 52} - 16/52 - Reflection (and some more feet)

'Reflection' - theme for week 16 of 52 of the fabulous 'Paint the Moon's' LET'S DO 52 challenge.

Home .....

I love walking in the door

Oh how I love being in my home .....

.... Kicking off my shoes

Walking bare-foot ....



52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

And because I love taking photos of feet, here is one I took last week of my little girl :)

Gorgeous autumn afternoons

Sun dipping into the evening sky

Teaching my girl how to hopscotch

New gumboots - don't want to take those off.....


Have a lovely weekend everyone!




the long road Happily Mother After

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love your blog design and I love your photos! It's all adorable! Thanks for linking up to Oh Snap!shots of the Week. :)

Brittany Roscheck said...

Wow! Really stunning photos. Found you at the simple things.

rebecca said...

what great photos Rebecca! love the sweet gumboots!! :)

Krista Lund said...

this is very sweet :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Rebecca Doyle Photography art